There are a number of legitimate reasons why you may have negative reviews:
- Your team had an off day – it happens, we’re all human
- You had a tough customer who wasn’t going to be happy no matter what…those people are out there, and they delight in leaving 1-star reviews
- You have a disgruntled former employee or a true-troll/spammer (there are ways to protest these, but you should have a strategy to bury them in case they aren’t removed)
What if you had a consistent system to ask your best customers to review you on Google and other major sites?
The key to getting a consistent flow of positive reviews is to ask for them, more than once, consistently over time.
Then, share and respond to them.
In short, set up a review management system.
Such a system delivers:
- Higher ranks on search engines, especially in the all-important Maps section
- Trust-building social proof to attract more customers
- “Air cover” against the occasional negative review – no more losing sleep about “that” review
Let’s discuss getting you more 5-star reviews; just click here and let’s get started.
P.S. Use your reviews to hone your marketing messages and value propositions, they’re a wealth of information!
Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash